Thursday, February 20, 2014

Change: Starts with me

Change: Starts with me
           
         Nothing is permanent in our world of journey. Everything changes based in our own decision, capability and way. But what is this change all about? Change has a wide field in our life. Changing your attitude, life, your aim with yourself and other humans or maybe, change in your beliefs in life? For now, let’s just merge all of this.
          
         Change has a conquered territory. This is a VERB where it includes the past, perfect and future tense. PAST… before, we have done an accomplishments in our life together with the things we have in our simple way. I admit that sometimes I am not contented at all. I thought of myself that this is the best thing that I’ve done for my sake and to others. But I guess, this is not just the thing that I can do. I have to improve something better. And I know I can do it well as I am prepared and ready for the next series of trials I may face for my future. And the PRESENT… I am just making a plan for the next steps and for the better improvements of my aim. But the change I want to see of course starts and begins with me. Planning is a preparation for the better results and come out of our doings. And by now, we can start doing an action. Changing all the necessary things in our life. And lastly, FUTURE.. If we really made it well and good, then we can say that “success, I did it!”. As time goes by, the improvements will take it slowly but surely, you can achieve it in the right time.
      
      This will not be the end but rather, the beginning of all your sacrifices. Whether we like it or not, this will still continue.

                                                                                                  
         


No comments:

Post a Comment