Saturday, February 22, 2014

REFLECTION (4th grading period)




REFLECTION

We are done to unfold again such grading and chapter we won’t forget for the next. Another learnings were again discovered in a simple way. In this chapter, we learned something on how to make and edit a movie maker. In fact we made our own movie for our project.  

This can truly enhance our creativity. We also learned about the editing program which is the Adobe Photoshop that lets you create original artwork, manipulate color images and correct some imperfections in images. We discussed the different tools and its uses. It also enhances our skills in the steps in changing the color using brush tools, steps in using correction tools, steps in using black and white color. And lastly, the steps in using the clone stamp tool.

But beyond those learnings, I also committed some conundrum or problems as I seek those discoverings including at this chapter. ”You cannot do two things at the same time”. And yes, it’s true. I need to rash some projects. I need to past it on time, or else my teacher will deduct and mark it late. As I was done passing it, the result with my studies is; I already forgot the different steps in editing some images, so I need to ask for the help of my classmates. In the end, I used to learn and conquered all those trials.

I addressed all those trials/ challenges by giving it an any worth of value and time to go forth and finish all those activities including to this subject.

Everything was fine. The four grading’s through this past years and now are already gone. But those learnings and discoverings we take up will just be mark and keep by our minds. For someday, this will surely equip again in our college life. A big help for the next step will be the result of this couples of discoverings.


No comments:

Post a Comment