Saturday, February 22, 2014

My dream, My future




 My dream, My future


Prediction may vary on one’s imagination. Predicting of something is just preparing yourself of what you want and what to be for the future of one’s life of a human. Dream, Believe and Survive! It depends upon your action in taking the series of trials in the gigantic realm of studying. Let trustworthy, faith, determination and perseverance prosper to yourself upon taking the trials then accept the result as you arrive to the tip of your sacrifices. Let us all open our imagination upon thinking of what we are in the future.

Are you ready? Have you ever think what course you will be taking up? Preparing for my future is not easy. It will consume a lot of time. I need a proper thinking and attention for this will depend for a long time in my future that may vary on my capabilities. I didn’t know what will happen to me particularly on my future, but I guess, I will learn to love my profession I will get on college. Balancing our time is one of the ways to do all the necessary things you will do for each day. Try not to become a man of success but rather, try to become a man of value. Because achieving a goal is one of the greatest things we want in life but be a man of value because this is a way that may vary on your profession, on way you can do for your work to have a dignity as a human. And surely this will end a successful life. I will love my course. I will pursue this to accomplish and finish to finally getting a job. And as I seek this, I will apply all the moral learnings and discoverings for someday I can equip all of this in my work. And someday, I will reap all the fruits of my sacrifices I moved at the very start of everything.

If I already achieve and pursue all my dreams and goals, I will always thank God, our almighty Lord for the trust and blessings he gave to me. I will share this to my family and some people around me, who ever need my help.                                                                                                                                                 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment